In my last post, I shared three easy Dollar Tree home decor DIYs for Valentine’s Day. Today, I am sharing a fun heart-shaped pom pom wreath! This DIY Dollar Tree Valentine’s Day wreath is super cute, and so easy to make. All you need is a heart-shaped wire wreath form from Dollar Tree and some yarn. I will be showing you how I make my own pom poms without a pom pom maker.
Watch the Video
Get the in-depth tutorial on how to make this super cute DIY pom pom wreath for Valentine’s Day on my YouTube channel!
- Heart-shaped wire wreath form
- Red, white and pink yarn
- Hot glue gun + glue
- To make the pom poms, wrap yarn around four of your fingers until you get a good amount on your hand. The more yarn you wrap around your fingers, the larger your pom pom will be.
- Once you have the amount of yarn you want for the pom pom, cut off the end of the yarn and slide it off your fingers.
- Cut off another piece of yarn, long enough to wrap around the section of yarn you had wrapped around your fingers.
- Tie that piece of yarn around the middle.
- Cut through the loops of the yarn on both sides to make the pom pom, then trim off the ends as needed.
- Once you have all the pom poms made, arrange them on the wreath.
- Glue all the pom poms in place.
- Cut off a piece of ribbon and form it into a loop, then glue it onto the back of the wreath.
Thank you so much for reading this post on making a DIY Dollar Tree Valentine’s Day wreath! I had so much fun making this Valentine’s pom pom wreath, and I love how it turned out. This is so easy to recreate, whether you have a pom pom maker, or if you want to make all the pom poms by hand like I did!
If you do make this wreath, please tag me on Instagram; I would love to see your creations.
Want some more Dollar Tree Valentine’s Day DIY inspiration? Check out my last post, where I shared three easy Valentine’s Day DIY home decor crafts.